- They are less drying to the skin than alcohol-based sanitizers.
- They are safe for children to use.
- They are safe for use around flames and heat sources.
- They are effective against a broad range of germs and pathogens.
- They are less likely to cause skin irritation or allergic reactions.
While alcohol-based hand sanitizers are effective at killing some germs, they can be drying to the skin and may cause skin irritation or allergic reactions. Alcohol-free hand sanitizers are a good alternative for those with sensitive skin or for use around children. Additionally, multiple studies have found that alcohol-free hand sanitisers work just as well at disinfecting against COVID-19 as alcohol-based products and are also effective against pathogens like norovirus which alcohol products are ineffective against.
We offer a range of alcohol free sanitisers including many delicious scents and a choice between gel or foam.