Serenity Hygiene's patient wipes are a high quality, strong wipe manufactured in the UK that is impregnated with a skin safe antimicrobial solution effective against a wide variety of germs. Each wipe is 20cm x 20cm and 28 gram thickness making them strong enough for everyday use.
- Effective against a wide variety of germs
- Alcohol free, non-flammable, and unscented.
- Does not dry out or irritate skin.
- Used in Hospitals, long term care facilities and institutions.
- Ideal for use in post-surgery care.
Food safe and ideal for use before handling food.
Cruelty Free and suitable for vegans.
Not harmful to plants or animals.
- Fully compliant with EU Biocide Regulations.
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 quality controls in a UK factory.
- Contains 150 wipes.
Instructions for use:
On first use, remove the lid of the tub and carefully cut open the pouch, draw the first wipe from the middle of the roll through the lid and reattach the lid to the tub.
When removing a wipe from the container always reseal the lid to avoid premature drying of the remaining wipes.
Use wipe surface to thoroughly clean skin and remove all traces of dirt to cleanse and sanitise the area. If necessary, use a second wipe.
Please dispose of used wipes responsibly; do not flush.
When all the wipes have been used, please do not throw away your tub; refills are available.
SAFETY DATA SHEET:
MSDS ALCOHOL FREE PATIENT WIPES
Image for illustration only, container may vary slightly.