ALL PROFIT FROM SALE OF THIS ITEM WILL GO TO REFUGEE RELIEF IN UKRAINE.
We are a small company and we don't make products that are especially crucial to the relief efforts for the refugees coming out of Ukraine but what we can do is turn our stock and time into cash donations to assist in a small way with the relief efforts as this humanitarian disaster unfolds.
Profits will be split between British Red Cross and UNHCR Refugee Relief.
Manufactured in the UK , not imported from halfway around the world our sanitiser is sustainable, more effective than alcohol gel, safer and cheaper per use.
Protect your family and staff from all the germs that alcohol sanitisers don't with our starter pack of one of the most advanced hand sanitiser formulations we offer; our hand sanitiser contains a powerful, yet sensitive, biocide with antiviral and antibacterial qualities far beyond that of alcohol-based products.
x 4 - 100ml Travel Bottles
x 2 - 500ml Pump Bottles
x 1 - 5 Litre Refill
- Alcohol free, non-flammable, and unscented.
- Meets NHS requirements for hand sanitiser (BSEN 1500).
- Used in hospitals, prisons, schools, vets, and homes around the UK.
- Does not dry out or irritate skin.
- Effective against Coronaviruses, Norovirus and Ebola. (BSEN 14476)
Food safe and ideal for food production areas and before handling food.
Cruelty Free and suitable for vegans.
- Halal certified by the Halal Monitoring Committee
- Not harmful to plants or animals
- Fully compliant with EU Biocide Regulations
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 quality controls in a UK factory
Instructions for use:
Apply one pump (sparingly) of foam onto hands. Rub into hands for 10 – 15 seconds covering all areas to complete sanitising and allow to dry.
When nearing empty please avoid plastic waste by refilling using our 5 litre hand sanitiser refills.
PRODUCT USE GUIDE:
SAFETY DATA SHEET:
Image for illustration only, bottle may vary slightly.